Martha Ellen Hackl Eilertsen Collection
Scope and Contents
Martha Ellen Hackl Eilertsen (formerly Martha Ellen Hackl) was a Florida State College for Women student, class of 1943 (BA, Arts and Sciences). The items in the collection include programs and one photograph. (See box list.)
- Created: circa 1940-1943
- Other: Date acquired: 06/06/2008
- Eilertsen, Martha Ellen Hackl (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
3.00 items (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Martha Ellen Hackl Eilertsen.
Method of Acquisition
Donated to Heritage Protocol through Sue Boynton.
Entered 16 June 2008.
- Budge, Don, 1915-2000
- Campus performances Subject Source: Local sources
- Class of 1943 Subject Source: Local sources
- Eilertsen, Martha Ellen Hackl
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Florida State University. Artist Series
- Hackl, Martha Ellen
- Hickman, Kitty Jo
- Programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Martha Ellen Hackl Eilertsen Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note