Eleanor Mary Parker Collection
Scope and Contents
Eleanor Mary Parker was a Florida State College for Women student, Class of 1944 (BS, Education). After her graduation she continued on as an instructor in the physical education department. The items in the collection include newspaper articles and correspondence relating to her attendance at Florida State College for Women and her career at Florida State University. (See box list.)
- Created: circa 1940s
- Parker, Eleanor Mary (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Entered 9 July 2008.
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973.
- Class of 1944 Subject Source: Local sources
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Flambeau
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- Parker, Eleanor Mary
- Eleanor Mary Parker Collection
- Casey Christopher
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note