Thomas H. Bond Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection includes the business papers of Thomas H. (Harvey) Bond and the estate papers of Thomas H. Lloyd of Jefferson County, Florida. Other materials and topics covered by the collection include business invoices, a 15-page reprint from the Florida Historical Quarterly entitled, "Thirty cents cotton at Lloyd, Florida, 1916-1919" by Clifton Paisley, banking papers, railroad bills, executors papers and related correspondence of Miss Annie Lloyd Bond, an invoice book, ledger, bookkeeping journal, farm account book, household account book, and the tax roll for the town of Lloyd.
- Created: 1907-1947
- Other: Date acquired: 11/01/1969
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Thomas Harvey Bond was born in 1872 in Lloyd, Florida, where he died and was buried in 1936.
5023 items other_unmapped
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Lawrence Edward Bradley, Sr.
Processed June 1971.
- Account books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bond, Thomas H. (Thomas Harvey), 1872-1936
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Jefferson County (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lloyd (Fla.)--History--19th Century Subject Source: Local sources
- Lloyd (Fla.)--History--20th Century Subject Source: Local sources
- Thomas H. Bond Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US