Dr. Mark F. Boyd Collection (additional gift)
Scope and Contents
This addition to the Dr. Mark F. Boyd Collection consists chiefly of items relating to the duties and activities of Don Juan Joseph de la Puente, St. Augustine, Florida, who, in 1772, was appointed Auditor of Accounts of the Royal Coffers for the Windward Islands, Province of Florida, Louisiana, Yucatan, Campeche, etc., but as other subjects are embraced, the papers have been separated and filed according to main subjects and envelopes and packages are labeled as such.
- Created: 1516-1965
- Other: Date acquired: 04/01/1968
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
2.00 boxes (2 boxes)
0.875 Linear Feet (0.875 linear feet)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dr. Mark F. Boyd
Processed May 1968.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Saint Augustine (Fla.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dr. Mark F. Boyd Collection (additional gift)
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US