Florida State College for Women Class record books
Scope and Contents
The materials in this collection contain information about the following persons and subjects at the Florida State College for Women, between the years of 1918-1957: Bacteriology, biology, botany, zoology, Salem College, F. N. Caldwell, William Kenley Clark, Ezda M. Deviney, Elizabeth Griffing, Laura Marie Henry, John F. Hewetson, Mary Noka Hood, J. M. Odiorne, Betty Robuton, Alban Stewart, and Carolyn Trump.
- Created: 1918-1957
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is restricted due to confidential student information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on accessing this collection.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Processed September 1988.
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State College for Women--Department of Botany and Bacteriology
- Florida State College for Women--Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State College for Women Class record books
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description