William Archer Cooke Letter
Scope and Contents
Holograph letter dated 1876, from William Archer Cooke to Hon. S. Pasco, Hon. G.P. Roney and W.D. Bloxham. The letter relates to counting votes cast in Florida for state electors of President and Vice President. Also known as MSS 0-79.
- Created: 1876
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
William Archer Cooke served as Attorney General for the State of Florida in 1876. Hon. S. Pasco served as Chairman of State Executive Committee of the Democratic Party of Florida.
1.00 items (1 Folder)
Language of Materials
Processed February, 18, 1964.
- Attorneys general--Florida. Subject Source: Local sources
- Bloxham, William Dunnington, 1835-1911
- Cooke, William Archer
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Democratic Party (Fla.)
- Elections. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--Politics and government--1865-1950 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pasco, Samuel, 1834-1917
- Voting--Florida. Subject Source: Local sources
- William Archer Cooke Letter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note