Caroline Louise Battle Collection
Collection — Container: Box 1
Identifier: HP 2009-036
Scope and Contents
Programs, pamphlets, booklets, and other documents and ephemera reflecting Caroline Louise Battle's time at Florida State College for Women.
- Created: 1928-1932
- Battle, Caroline Louise (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Items donated by Josephine Battle McPhail, daughter of Caroline Louise Battle.
- Battle, Caroline Louise
- Calendars Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Class of 1932 Subject Source: Local sources
- College Government Association
- Correspondence Cards Subject Source: Local sources
- Even Team (Sports Team)
- Florida State College for Women
- Florida State College for Women--Sports
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives
- May Day Festival Subject Source: Local sources
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State Theatre (Tallahassee, Fla.)
- Telegraph. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Torch Night Ceremony Subject Source: Local sources
- Valentine's Day. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Western Union Telegraph Company.
- Caroline Louise Battle Collection
- Andrew Hautau
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note