Port St. Joe Centennial Medal and Florida Centennial envelope and stamps
Scope and Contents
This collection contains materials related to the establishing and naming of Port St. Joe, the Port St. Joe Centennial Medal (1838-1938) and Florida Centennial Envelope and Stamps (1845-1945).
- Created: 1838-1945
- Other: Date acquired: 01/04/1939
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
2.00 items (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mrs. Clara Ryder Hayden
Accruals and Additions
The Medal was given 1/4/1939 and the envelope and stamps were given 3/3/1945.
Processed August 27, 1964.
- Florida Centennial Celebration Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Port Saint Joe (Fla.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Port St. Joe Centennial Medal and Florida Centennial envelope and stamps
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US