Lilia C. Winthrop Business Ledger
Collection — Container: MSS 2003-015 - Business Ledger
Identifier: MSS 2003-015
Scope and Contents
The Lilia C. Winthrop ledger book documents business activities from 1884-1898. The type of business or location cannot be determined.
- Created: 1884-1898
- Winthrop, Lilia Clemence Choteau (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright holder for this collection cannot be determined. All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
Historical information about Mrs. Winthrop's business is not known.
1.00 items : 1 Business Ledger
Language of Materials
Business ledger book of Mrs. Lilia C. Winthrop
Method of Acquisition
Existence and Location of Originals
Portions of collection available online?: No
This item was processed in May 2003.
- Account books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Maguire, John
- Saint Louis (Mo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State Savings Association
- Winthrop, Lilia Clemence Choteau, 1850-1932
- Lilia C. Winthrop Business Ledger
- Marianne Donnell
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note