Charles H. Walker Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a photograph of the first doctorate awarded by Florida State University, as well as an issue of the Florida Flambeau.
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Created: 1952-1953
- Walker, Charles H. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973.
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980
- Faculty Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida Flambeau
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- McNeill, Jessie
- Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University Registrar
- Walker, Charles H., 1922-2015
- Charles H. Walker Collection
- Andrew Hautau
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US