Florida State University Libraries
Scope and Contents
This collection contains photographs, newspaper clippings and other items related to Florida State University Libraries.
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- created: 1980-2009
- Florida State Univeristy Libraries (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Genre / Form
- Buildings and Grounds Photographs
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Photography Negatives
- Florida State University Libraries
- Andrew Hautau
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note