Joseph Carter Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection is comprised of receipts for payment for dancing lessons made out to and signed by Dr. Joseph Carter. The printed forms are filled out in pen and ink.
- Other: Majority of material found in 1819
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
2.00 items (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Purchased from J & J Lubrano at the request of Carol Martin, Dance Dept.
- Dance Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Receipts Subject Source: Local sources
- Joseph Carter Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US