N. Orwin Rush Letters
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of letters to and from Dr. Orwin Rush concerning such matters as book fund allocations and experimental colleges.
- Created: 1956-1966
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Biographical or Historical Information
Dr. Orwin Rush was a professor and the Director of the Florida State University library from 1953-1973.
42.00 items (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Processed October 1992
- Allocations Subject Source: Local sources
- Contemporary Florida, 1960- Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Library. Subject Source: Local sources
- Robert Manning Strozier Library Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rush, Orwin
- The Post War Florida, 1945-1960 Subject Source: Local sources
- N. Orwin Rush Letters
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note