Bertha Parker Watkins certificate
Collection — Container: Map case Box 03
Identifier: MSS 0-354
Scope and Contents
Certification that Bertha Parker Watkins, niece of Benjamin Blount, is elected member of Olustee Chapter of the Florida Division of the United Daughters of the Confederacy. January 27, 1922.
- Other: January 27, 1922
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Olustee (Fla.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- United Daughters of the Confederacy. Olustee Chapter.
- Watkins, Bertha Parker, 1881-1954
- Bertha Parker Watkins certificate
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note