George Parker Winship letters
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of four letters, in manuscript, dated 1901, to George P. Winship of Providence, Rhode Island, or with reference to his works, from The Nation, New York, The Macillan Company, New York, The American Historical Review, Ann Arbor, Michigan, and Henry Stevens, Son & Stiles, London England.
- Other: Majority of material found in 1901
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Processed May 12, 1964
- American literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Macmillan Company
- The American Historical Review
- George Parker Winship letters
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note