J.M. Williams letter
Scope and Contents
This item is a letter in manuscript by J. M. Williams of Tallahassee, Florida, dated October 18, 1846, to Messers, Hopkins & Allen of New York. The letter refers to a shortage of Sugar Kettles shipped by Blackwell & Burr and insured by Hopkins & Allen. In this letter, Williams sets forth a claim of $98.78 for a shortage of six Sugar Kettles.
- October 13, 1846
- Other: Date acquired: 06/05/1952
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 items (1 folder)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Processed May 27, 1964
- Business enterprises--Florida Subject Source: Local sources
- Cotton Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida--History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- J.M. Williams letter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note