Journal of Library History Editorial Board Records
Scope and Contents
Agenda and minutes of meetings of the Journal of Library History editorial board. Includes some correspondence, a Directory of Library Historians Preliminary Edition, and an agenda of the Fourth Library History Seminar from 1971.
- Created: 1967-1973
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections and Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Biographical or Historical Information
The Journal of Library History was established in 1966 by the School of Library Science at Florida State University. Since 1988, the journal has been published quarterly as Libraries and Culture: A Journal of Library History.
1.00 folders (1 folder.)
Language of Materials
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida State University. School of Library Science--Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Journal of library history (Tallahassee, Fla.)--Archives Subject Source: Local sources
- Libraries and culture Subject Source: Local sources
- Libraries--History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Library science--History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Journal of Library History Editorial Board Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note