President Stanley Marshall Collection
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of the Official Entertainment records for Florida State University President J. Stanley Marshall from March 1969 through July 1976 and a Photograph Album of the Marshalls' trip to the Canal Zone and the Republic of Panama with Lawton Chiles.
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Created: 1969-1976
- Marshall, J. Stanley (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
0.00 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
J. Stanley Marshall
Method of Acquisition
Entered 5 November 2010.
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Bridgers, John
- Chiles, Lawton, 1930-1998
- Dobson, Carol
- Fauls, Don, 1920-1995
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Guest lists Subject Source: Local sources
- Hayes, Helen
- Invitation cards. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- King Hussein
- Komarek, E. V. (Edwin V.)
- Marshall, J. Stanley (James Stanley), 1923-
- Marshall, Shirley
- Menus. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- O'Connell, Stephen
- Panama Canal. Subject Source: Local sources
- Rather, Dan
- Reynolds, Burt
- Sliger, Bernard F.
- Vaught, Jean
- President Stanley Marshall Collection
- Christine Bethke
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note