Wood Civil War letter
Scope and Contents
Manuscript letter written Feb. 6, 1865 "On the lines near Richmond" to Mrs. M.S. Wood from her husband; written on both sides, 2 sheets are both torn into 4 pieces by wear; letter in poor condition, faded, discolored, and badly worn.
Also known as MSS 0-271.
- Other: Majority of material found in February 6, 1865
- Other: Date acquired: 06/01/1960
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 items (1 folder)
0 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Processed May 11, 1964
- Confederate States of America
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wood, M.S.
- Wood Civil War letter
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note