Clara Rider Hayden Papers
Scope and Contents
Typescript drafts and publications by Clara Rider Hayden, including book reviews, articles, speeches, plays, and other works.
- Created: 1922-1939
- Hayden, Clara R. (Clara Rider) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Method of Acquisition
Processed March 1979. File of biographical material noted as missing on May 8, 2017.
- Authors, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida Flambeau
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Plays. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Clara Rider Hayden Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description