Florida College for Women History Department Meeting Minutes
Collection — Container: 1453
Identifier: MSS 92-18
Scope and Contents
Meeting minutes from the History Department in early years. It was the Department of History and Geography. Includes early descriptions on course curriculum, memoranda and reports of committees. 56 items. Includes the bylaws of Delta Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta.
- Created: 1927-1930
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
To request permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from the archives, please contact Heritage & University Archives, Florida State University Libraries, Tallahassee, Florida. Researchers must obtain separate permission from the copyright holders of material held within University Archives collections for which the institution does not hold copyright.
Language of Materials
Processed in November 1992
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives Subject Source: Lctgm
- Florida State University. Department of History
- Minutes Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida College for Women History Department Meeting Minutes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note