General Land Office Certificate
Scope and Contents
Vellum certificate from the General Land Office of the United States for the sale of approximately 80 acres of public land in Tallahassee to Robert Jameson, on March 15, 1826. Signatories include U.S. President John Quincy Adams and Commissioner of the General Land Office George A. Graham.
- Created: 1826
- United States Land Office (Tallahassee, Fla.) (Organization)
1.50 Linear Feet
2 items other_unmapped
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Kenneth W. Rendell, Inc.
Method of Acquisition
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- General Land Office Certificate
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note