Munnerlyn Family Papers
Collection — Box: 153
Identifier: MSS 1984-07
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of photocopied notes and letter transcripts of the Munnerlyn Family. Among the items are genealogical notes on the family (photocopied); Civil War letters of James Keene Munnerlyn, 1861-1864, (Typescript translations of letters, photocopied); and notes about the materials (photocopied).
- Majority of material found in 1843, 1861-1864
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 folders (1 folder.)
Source of Acquisition
Loaned for copying by Mrs. Clare Jones
Processed January 1985.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Munnerlyn family
- Munnerlyn, James Keene
- Photocopying. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Munnerlyn Family Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description