Barbara Morrison Secretary of State war ballot scrapbook
Collection — Container: OS H.7
Identifier: MSS 1-19
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook of the Administration of the Official War Ballot in the Office of Secretary of State. A project done by Barbara Morrison, 'intern' in the Office of the Secretary of State. Subject is World War II absentee war ballots. It documents the administration of Public Law 712 (Federal) which provides for absentee voting by service personnel serving away from place of residence.
- Other: November 7, 1942
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 items (1 Folder)
Language of Materials
Processed May 1977.
- Absentee voting Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- United States. War Ballot Commission.
- World War, 1939-1945 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Barbara Morrison Secretary of State war ballot scrapbook
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note