Monticello Genealogy Records from Family Bibles
Scope and Contents
Photocopies from various family Bibles of families in and around Monticello, Florida.
1. Bird Family, entries cover the years 1890-1963. 2. Bishop, M. E., entries cover the years 1826-1965. 3. Brinson Family, entries cover the years 1835-1966. 4. Brown Family, entries cover the years 1818-1918. 5. Bud Family, entries cover the years 1788-1968. 6. Denham, A., Family, entries cover the years 1836-1939. 7. Finlayson Family, entries cover the years 1811-1967. 8. Hollingsworth Family, entries cover the years 1790-1943. 9. Leonard and Palmer Families, entries cover the years 1758-1953. 10. Partridge Family, entries cover the years 1797-1947. 11. Simkins Family, entries cover the years 1783-1960. 12. Unidentified family notes.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open to all researchers.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to quote, publish, broadcast or otherwise reproduce from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Associate Dean for Special Collections & Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Florida State University Libraries as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
1.00 folders (1 folder.)
Language of Materials
Processed May 1979.
- Bird, Daniel
- Brinson family
- Bud Family
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections Subject Source: Local sources
- Genealogy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Leonard family
- Monticello (Fla.) Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Palmer family
- Partridge family
- Monticello Genealogy Records from Family Bibles
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the FSU Special Collections & Archives Repository
116 Honors Way
PO Box 3062047
Tallahassee FL 32306-2047 US