Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection consists of a photograph of the first doctorate awarded by Florida State University, as well as an issue of the Florida Flambeau.
Online Content Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
This collection includes minutes taken at Council of Deans meetings on topics such as the academic calendar, general education requirements, grading, salaries, transfer credits, and vacation policies.
Correspondence, indexes to minutes, lists of committee members, minutes, and reports to the Florida State University Faculty Senate documenting the discussions of the Florida State College for Women and Florida State University Curriculum Committee.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
Items belonging to FSU professor (1946-1973) and Dean of Education (1956-1967). Items include correspondence, programs, booklets, photographs, slides and personal papers.
- Names: Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 X
- Reports 8
- Minutes 5
- Correspondence 4
- Manuscripts 3
- Photographs 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Advertising fliers 2
- Brochures 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Drafts (Document) 2
- Education Requirements and Curriculum 2
- Executive Council 2
- Florida State College for Women--History 2
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Lists. 2
- Memoranda 2
- Notes. 2
- Programs 2
- Agendas 1 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 7
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 6
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 5
- Eyman, Ralph Lee, 1885- 5
- Florida State College for Women 5
- Moore, Coyle E. 5
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 5
- Opperman, Ella Scoble, 1873-1969 4
- Walker, Charles H. 4
- Andrews, Elizabeth Gordon, 1880-1967 3
- Baum, Werner A. 3
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 3
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 3
- Champion, John E., 1922-2002 3
- D'Alemberte, Talbot 3
- DeGraff, Mark H., 1890-1957 3
- Dorman, Olivia 3
- Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943 3
- Doyle, Wilson K. 3 + ∧ less