Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection includes programs and other memorabilia and ephemera related to football games.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
The collection contains multimedia related to the history of Florida State University and its predecessor institutions.
The collection, donated by Jack Crothers to Heritage Protocol, consists primarily of ephemera relating to Florida State sports teams, especially football. The collection includes pennants, a variety of ticket stubs spanning much of the history of Florida State football, and pompons for every ACC team as of 2004. Other items include a jacket acquired from a Seminole Indian reservation and a program for the 1964 commencement ceremony at Florida State University.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Gator Bowl (Football game) 2
- Programs 2
- Baseball. 1
- Basketball. 1
- Belts and belting. 1
- Class of 1964 1
- College of William and Mary. 1
- Commencement Programs 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Cypress Gardens (Polk County, Fla.) 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- Decalcomania 1
- Florida State University--Sports 1
- Florida State University--Sports--Men's gymnastics 1
- Florida State University--Sports--Women's basketball 1
- Florida State University. Sesquicentennial 1
- Football Programs 1 + ∧ less
- Abilene Christian College 1
- Alabama Teachers College 1
- Aldridge, Gil 1
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014 1
- Atwell, Ralph 1