Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The collection contains artifacts and documents related to F Club and its members from 1922 until the 2001 reunion.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
Agendas, articles, charts, correspondence, memoranda, minutes, press releases, and other attachments documenting the activities of the Florida State University (FSU) Administrative Council.
This collection includes minutes taken at Council of Deans meetings on topics such as the academic calendar, general education requirements, grading, salaries, transfer credits, and vacation policies.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The collection contains multimedia related to the history of Florida State University and its predecessor institutions.
- Reports 6
- Minutes 5
- Correspondence 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Articles 2
- Blank forms 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Memoranda 2
- Notes. 2
- Outlines 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Announcements 1
- Belcher, Finley 1
- Biography 1
- Books 1 + ∧ less
- Marshall, J. Stanley (James Stanley), 1923- 4
- Moore, Coyle E. 4
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 3
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 3
- Campbell, Laurence 3
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 3
- D'Alemberte, Talbot 3
- Edwards, Steve 3
- Florida State College for Women 3
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 3
- Sliger, Bernard F. 3
- Strozier, Robert M. (Robert Manning), 1906-1960 3
- Baum, Werner A. 2
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 2
- Chalmers, E. Laurence (Edwin Laurence), 1928-2009 2
- Collins, LeRoy 2
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 2
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 2
- Doyle, Wilson K. 2 + ∧ less