Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Lyle Lazear Collection contains programs, newspapers, magazines, and other ephemera related to his years as a student at Florida State University during the 1950s.
The Margaret Miller Curtis Collection contains newspaper clippings, programs, and other items related to her years at Florida State University.
The Mary Alice Hunt Collection includes materials related to her years as a student and alumnae at Florida State College for Women / Florida State University, and later items related to her professional career as a librarian and library science professor. The collection includes a student notebooks, photographs, and ephemeral items.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Class of 1956 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Florida State University. Homecoming 2
- Football Programs 2
- Football. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbooks 2
- James D. Westcott Memorial Building (Tallahassee, Fla.) 2
- Postcards. 2
- Agendas 1
- Announcements 1
- Brochures 1
- Bulletins 1
- Class of 1950 1
- College student orientation. 1
- Decalcomania 1 ∧ less
- Adam, Helen, 1909-1993 1
- Adams, Ben 1
- Albertson Public Library, Orlando, Fla. 1
- Alumni Board of Directors 1
- Andrews, Elizabeth Gordon, 1880-1967 1