Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Collection consists of the business correspondence of Davco Electronics, Inc. from 1966 to 1968. It is organized alphabetically by name of individual or organization, with additional files for APO and FPO in New York, San Francisco, etc. as well as a miscellaneous file.
This collection consists of 18 holograph account books covering the years from 1927 to 1961 with some years missing.
The collection contains correspondence, financial records, and legal papers related to the seed, agricultural produce, and livestock businesses of Sydney V. Coxetter, and legal papers pertaining to the real estate holdings of Coxetter and his wife Winnifred (Dennis) Coxetter, and those of George Elliot Dennis and his wife Ida H. Dennis in Lloyd and Tallahassee, Florida.
Records of the Tallahassee Pecan Company, including documents of incorporation, by-laws, minutes of the meetings of the stockholders and directors, lists and description of lands owned by the company, profit and loss statements, and other materials.
- Leon County (Fla.) 3
- Account books 1
- Agriculture--Florida 1
- Banks and banking--United States. 1
- Beggar-weed 1
- Business enterprises--Florida 1
- Business enterprises--Florida--Lloyd 1
- Business enterprises--Florida--Monticello 1
- Business enterprises--Florida--Palatka 1
- Businessmen--Florida--Correspondence 1
- Corporations--Florida--Tallahassee 1
- Correspondence 1
- Depression and the New Deal Years in Florida, 1930-1941 1
- Economics and Society: Post-Civil War Florida, 1865-1913 1
- Electronics 1
- Farm supplies 1
- Governor's Mansion (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1
- Jefferson County (Fla.) 1 ∧ less
- Alford Chevrolet Company (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1
- Alpha Omicron Pi 1
- Coxetter, Sydney V. 1
- Davco Electronics, Inc 1
- Dennis, George Elliot 1