Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Amelia Black Bow's scrap book contains newspaper clipping, programs, correspondence, and other ephemera related to her junior year at the Florida State College for Women.
Personal items of Florida State College for Women student Florence Gregory (B.A. Sociology, 1940) and Florida State University (M.S., Social Work, 1962). Items includes photographs, scrapbooks, and other ephemera related to her years as a student at FSCW/FSU.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
The items in the Janet MacGowan West Collection contain a scrapbook related to her years as a student at Florida State College for Women as well as miscellaneous items including correspondence, a luggage tag, and newspaper clippings.
The Olga Larson Collection contains items related to her years as a student and a mathematics professor at Florida State College for Women including correspondences, certificates, and personal documents.
- Pamphlets 4
- Poetry 4
- Postcards. 4
- Announcements 3
- Brochures 3
- Business cards 3
- Certificates 3
- Correspondence 3
- Envelopes (Stationery) 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Labels. 3 ∧ less
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 3
- YWCA 3
- Alpha Chi Alpha 2
- Andrews, Elizabeth Gordon, 1880-1967 2
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 2
- Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. 2
- Dickson, Donald 2
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 2
- Dorman, Olivia 2
- Kurz, Herman, 1886-1965 2
- Longmire, Rowena 2
- Phi Alpha Theta 2
- Roosevelt, Eleanor, 1884-1962 2
- Salley, Nathaniel Moss 2
- Skinner, Cornelia Otis, 1901-1979 2
- State Theatre (Tallahassee, Fla.) 2
- University of Florida 2
- Adams, Earl L. 1 ∧ less