Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Memory Book of the Florida State College for Women, Class of 1936.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The collection, donated by Jack Crothers to Heritage Protocol, consists primarily of ephemera relating to Florida State sports teams, especially football. The collection includes pennants, a variety of ticket stubs spanning much of the history of Florida State football, and pompons for every ACC team as of 2004. Other items include a jacket acquired from a Seminole Indian reservation and a program for the 1964 commencement ceremony at Florida State University.
Personal items of Florida State University student Mary Louise Bachman (BA, English, 1958; MA, Communication Science/Disorders, 1973). Items include assorted student related ephemera and memorabilia (see box list).
Items collected by Myrtle Bailey.
Personal items of Florida State University student Pat Arrants (B.S., Home Economics, 1958). Items includes photographs, yearbooks, and other ephemera related to her years as a student at FSU.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Programs 4
- Greek letter societies. 3
- Invitation cards. 3
- Jewelry. 3
- Pins (Jewelry) 3
- Student government. 3
- Announcements 2
- Baseball. 2
- Basketball. 2
- Caps (Headgear) 2
- Class of 1958 2
- Commencement Announcements 2
- Commencement Programs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Distaff, The 2
- F Club Goats 2 + ∧ less
- Chi Omega Fraternity 3
- Florida State College for Women 3
- Alpha Chi Omega 2
- Barker, Peggy 2
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 2
- College Government Association 2
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 2
- Dorman, Olivia 2
- Esteren (Honor Society) 2
- F Club 2
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 2
- Hill, Mart Pierson 2
- Life Saving Corps 2
- Physical Education Department 2
- Pierson, Mart 2
- Spirogira (Honor Society) 2
- Teague, Margaret "Peggy" Barker 2
- University of Florida 2
- Western Union Telegraph Company. 2
- Wood, Jeanie Lamb 2 + ∧ less