Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Bird and Ulmer papers consist of photocopies of correspondence, land deeds, tax papers, political and other speeches, resolutions, and papers pertaining to church, lodges, last will, accounts of executors of estates, reports of estate, division of land, and division of slaves with values assigned. These papers pertain chiefly to the plantations of Bunker Hill, Nacossa, and Freelawn, which flourished before the Civil War. The majority of the papers are dated from the 1850s through the late 1800s, although a handful are from the 1920s.
Also known as MSS 0-20.
- Repository: FSU Special Collections & Archives X
- Subject: Financial Records X
- Subject: Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections X
- Subject: United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 X
- Subject: Plantations--Southern States X
- Subject: Slavery X
- Names: Nacossa Plantation (Jefferson County, Fla.) X