Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Annual reports, committee files, correspondence, membership files, president's files, scrapbooks, photographs, yearbooks, and memorabilia.
This collection includes the proceedings of the annual Blue Ridge Institute, presentations that were not part of the proceedings but were presented at the Institute, programs, invitations, invitation lists, correspondence, background material, photographs and various related materials, including audio tapes and video tapes.
The Cinema Corporation of America Collection documents the history of this film distribution company, and American producer and director Cecil B. DeMille's role in its founding.
The Center for Participant Education Collection contains the activities files, administrative records, alternative viewpoint publications, broadsides, class catalogs, financial records, guest files, legal files, out-of-state free university catalogs, and photographs of one of the oldest student agencies at Florida State University. These materials document the history and operations of the organization, and the programs it has sponsored for the years 1970-2000.
Administrative and financial records, reports, speeches, student materials, course materials, publications, activity files, memorabilia, and reference files of the College of Human Sciences and its internal departments. Materials document the administrations of Deans Margaret Sandels, Hortense Glenn, Margaret Sitton, and Penny Ralston of the College of Human Sciences and its predecessor organizations.
The John MacKay Shaw Collection consists of the Childhood in Poetry Collection and other materials he collected that relate to the six themes that are evident throughout the Collection: bibliography, biography, children, collecting, publishing, and writing. These other materials include articles, audiovisual materials, biographical materials, catalogs, correspondence, literary materials, notes, photographs, programs, and publications documenting his personal, business, and collecting activities.
Materials documenting Laurence Campbell's early professional and teaching career in journalism before becoming Dean of Florida State University (FSU)'s School of Journalism; administrative and professional materials covering the operations of and activities sponsored by the School of Journalism during his years as FSU Dean; professional materials related to his later work as head of FSU's Department of Educational Foundations and Professor of English Education, and high school journalism periodicals and monographs germane to his career.
The collection was given by Reubin O'Donovan Askew in 2008. It contains materials related to his time serving in the Florida House of Representatives, Florida State Senate, and as Governor of Florida. Included in the collection are campaign files, correspondence, newspaper articles, photographs, audiovisual materials, memorabilia, and copies of speeches. Additionally, there are records documenting his 1988 Presidential bid, as well as other materials relating to his life after his service as a Florida public official. Also included in the collection are the personal papers of his wife, Donna Lou Harper Askew.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 6
- Programs 6
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 5
- Minutes 5
- Newsletters 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Postcards. 4
- Reports 4
- Advertising fliers 3
- Contracts. 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 3
- Legal documents. 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Maps 3
- Notebooks. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3 ∧ less
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 2
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey, 1836-1907. 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women (Tallahassee Branch) 1
- Askew, Donna Lou Harper 1
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014 1
- Bacchus, Jim, 1949- 1
- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953 1
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 1
- Blue Ridge Institute for Southern Community Service Executives 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 1
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 1
- Buell, Bradley 1
- Burns, Robert, 1759-1796 1
- Campbell, Katheryn Belle 1
- Campbell, Laurence Randolph, 1903-1987 1
- Carleton, William, 1794-1869 1 ∧ less