Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Annual reports, committee files, correspondence, membership files, president's files, scrapbooks, photographs, yearbooks, and memorabilia.
This collection includes the proceedings of the annual Blue Ridge Institute, presentations that were not part of the proceedings but were presented at the Institute, programs, invitations, invitation lists, correspondence, background material, photographs and various related materials, including audio tapes and video tapes.
The Cinema Corporation of America Collection documents the history of this film distribution company, and American producer and director Cecil B. DeMille's role in its founding.
The John MacKay Shaw Collection consists of the Childhood in Poetry Collection and other materials he collected that relate to the six themes that are evident throughout the Collection: bibliography, biography, children, collecting, publishing, and writing. These other materials include articles, audiovisual materials, biographical materials, catalogs, correspondence, literary materials, notes, photographs, programs, and publications documenting his personal, business, and collecting activities.
Materials documenting Laurence Campbell's early professional and teaching career in journalism before becoming Dean of Florida State University (FSU)'s School of Journalism; administrative and professional materials covering the operations of and activities sponsored by the School of Journalism during his years as FSU Dean; professional materials related to his later work as head of FSU's Department of Educational Foundations and Professor of English Education, and high school journalism periodicals and monographs germane to his career.
Papers include programs of the Tallahassee Literary Club, a typed study of these programs, the constitution and by-laws of the club, minutes of meetings, book reviews, correspondence, and historical papers dealing with the founding and organization of the club.
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 10
- Photographs 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Programs 5
- Contracts. 4
- Deeds 4
- Legal documents. 4
- Minutes 3
- Postcards. 3
- Reports 3
- Advertising fliers 2
- Bibliography 2
- Cotton 2
- Drawing 2
- Interviews. 2
- Lectures. 2
- Leon County (Fla.) 2 ∧ less
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey, 1836-1907. 1
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women (Tallahassee Branch) 1
- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953 1
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 1
- Blue Ridge Institute for Southern Community Service Executives 1
- Boughton, James M. 1
- Bradford, Edward 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 1
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 1
- Buell, Bradley 1
- Burns, Robert, 1759-1796 1
- Byrd, Flavius Augustus, 1822-1874 1
- Campbell, Katheryn Belle 1
- Campbell, Laurence Randolph, 1903-1987 1
- Carleton, William, 1794-1869 1
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929 1 ∧ less