Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Autographed pamphlet in the shape of his Stradivarius violin, signed by Rubinoff, noted violinist, and inscribed to Dr. Campbell. The front and back covers have photographs of Rubinoff's violin. There are four leaves including the covers, and there is text and a photo of Rubinoff playing his violin in addition to the signature and inscription.
Autographs, clippings, manuscripts, photographs, poems, portraits, programs, reports, resumes, and memorabilia documenting the personal and professional life of Dr. Don Veller, longtime Golf and Football Coach for Florida State University.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The Florida State University Southern Business History Center Records include, correspondence to and from the center, including memos, form letters, responses, questionnaire, annual reports, photographs and publications; and oral interviews recorded in May and June, 1954 and August 1956 on 1/4 inch audio tape reels. They also include a group of historical records of the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company at Cedar Key, Florida.
Items belonging to FSU professor (1946-1973) and Dean of Education (1956-1967). Items include correspondence, programs, booklets, photographs, slides and personal papers.
- Manuscripts 6
- Reports 6
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Minutes 3
- Photographs 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Autographs. 2
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 2
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Programs 2
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 2
- Account books 1
- Advertising fliers 1
- Alabama 1
- Athletics 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Bloomington (Ind.) 1 ∧ less
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 4
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 3
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 3
- Florida State College for Women 3
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 3
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 2
- Champion, John E., 1922-2002 2
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 2
- Dorman, Olivia 2
- Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943 2
- English, Colin 2
- Eyman, Ralph Lee, 1885- 2
- Hogarth, Charles P.(Charles Pinckney), 1911- 2
- Irish, Marian Doris 2
- Kellum, John Gabriel 2
- Liddell, Anna Forbes, 1891-1979 2
- Longmire, Rowena 2
- Moore, Coyle E. 2
- Opperman, Ella Scoble, 1873-1969 2 ∧ less