Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The papers of the Anvil Literary Society include minutes and attendance lists of meetings, receipts, and handwritten essays.
Scrapbook containing ephemera and memorabilia concerning Florida State College for Women and Florida State University from 1930-1980.
These are the minutes for Pi Kappa Sigma by Julia Pelot in 1927.
Correspondence, indexes to minutes, lists of committee members, minutes, and reports to the Florida State University Faculty Senate documenting the discussions of the Florida State College for Women and Florida State University Curriculum Committee.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The Mary Alice Hunt Collection includes materials related to her years as a student and alumnae at Florida State College for Women / Florida State University, and later items related to her professional career as a librarian and library science professor. The collection includes a student notebooks, photographs, and ephemeral items.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 9
- Reports 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Correspondence 3
- Florida State University Reservation (Fla.) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Notebooks. 3
- Programs 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Announcements 2
- Bulletins 2
- Certificates 2
- Directories. 2
- Executive Council 2
- Florida State College for Women--History 2
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Homecoming. 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 6
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 6
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 5
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 5
- Andrews, Elizabeth Gordon, 1880-1967 4
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 4
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 4
- Dorman, Olivia 4
- Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943 4
- Moore, Coyle E. 4
- Opperman, Ella Scoble, 1873-1969 4
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 3
- DeGraff, Mark H., 1890-1957 3
- Eyman, Ralph Lee, 1885- 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 3
- Kellum, John Gabriel 3
- Longmire, Rowena 3
- Phi Beta Kappa 3
- Richardson, Louise 3 + ∧ less