Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scrapbook containing ephemera and memorabilia concerning Florida State College for Women and Florida State University from 1930-1980.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
Heritage Protocol Miscellaneous Documents, Publications, & Ephemera Collection. Collection of documents pertaining to Florida State University and its predecessor institutions.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger university publication collection.
Scrapbook of Florida State College for Women student, Victoria J. Lewis, class of 1944 (BS, Education). Items include photographs of her friends, and memorabilia related to her participation in the F Club, Evens, Esteren, and other student organizations.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library.
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 7
- Reports 7
- Minutes 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- Certificates 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Lists. 4
- Programs 4
- Florida State University Reservation (Fla.) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Menus. 3
- Name tags 3
- Notes. 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Announcements 2
- Articles 2
- Blank forms 2
- Books 2
- Bulletins 2 + ∧ less
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 6
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 4
- Dorman, Olivia 4
- Opperman, Ella Scoble, 1873-1969 4
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 4
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 3
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 3
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 3
- Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943 3
- F Club 3
- Kellum, John Gabriel 3
- Longmire, Rowena 3
- Moore, Coyle E. 3
- Phi Beta Kappa 3
- Shores, Venila Lovina 3
- Andrews, Elizabeth Gordon, 1880-1967 2
- Arnold, Anna Frances "Peaches" McKay 2
- Barfield, Margaret Ellen 2 + ∧ less