Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection includes the proceedings of the annual Blue Ridge Institute, presentations that were not part of the proceedings but were presented at the Institute, programs, invitations, invitation lists, correspondence, background material, photographs and various related materials, including audio tapes and video tapes.
The Florida State University Southern Business History Center Records include, correspondence to and from the center, including memos, form letters, responses, questionnaire, annual reports, photographs and publications; and oral interviews recorded in May and June, 1954 and August 1956 on 1/4 inch audio tape reels. They also include a group of historical records of the Eberhard Faber Pencil Company at Cedar Key, Florida.
The John MacKay Shaw Collection consists of the Childhood in Poetry Collection and other materials he collected that relate to the six themes that are evident throughout the Collection: bibliography, biography, children, collecting, publishing, and writing. These other materials include articles, audiovisual materials, biographical materials, catalogs, correspondence, literary materials, notes, photographs, programs, and publications documenting his personal, business, and collecting activities.
Items belonging to FSU professor (1946-1973) and Dean of Education (1956-1967). Items include correspondence, programs, booklets, photographs, slides and personal papers.
The Hancock Antarctic Collection consists of correspondence, photographs, books, pamphlets, film reels, and memorabilia collected by Robert E. Hancock, Jr. during and after his stay in the Antarctic. The collection gives some insight into the problems of supply, storage, food, housing, and entertainment required for work in such a remote environment.
This collection contains business records, publications, correspondence and manuscripts created and maintained by the Tallahassee Genealogical Society (TGS). The format of the records are in paper, book and digital format.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 5
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 5
- Manuscripts 4
- Maps 4
- Programs 4
- Audiocassettes 3
- Financial Records 3
- Newsletters 3
- Account books 2
- Advertising fliers 2
- Autographs. 2
- Books 2
- Deeds 2
- Drawing 2
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 2
- Genealogy 2
- Minutes 2 ∧ less
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 2
- Adams, Alto 1
- Adams, Arthur S. (Arthur Stanton), 1896-1980 1
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey, 1836-1907. 1
- Allen, Francis Robbins, 1908- 1
- Ball, Virginia 1
- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849 1
- Bear, Max 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953 1
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 1
- Blue Ridge Institute for Southern Community Service Executives 1
- Bouknecht, Carol 1
- Boyce, Eugene Maxwell 1
- Brewton, John Edmund, 1898-1982 1
- Broward, Napoleon Bonaparte, 1857-1910. 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 1
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 1
- Buell, Bradley 1 ∧ less