Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection includes the proceedings of the annual Blue Ridge Institute, presentations that were not part of the proceedings but were presented at the Institute, programs, invitations, invitation lists, correspondence, background material, photographs and various related materials, including audio tapes and video tapes.
The collection includes minutes taken from 1972 through 1975 and related materials documenting the meetings of the Florida State University Budget Advisory Committee (formerly the Budget Committee).
Agendas, charts, drawings, correspondence, financial records, memoranda, minutes, reports, speeches, and other enclosures documenting meetings held by the Florida State University (FSU) Campus Development and Space Committee.
Administrative and financial records, reports, speeches, student materials, course materials, publications, activity files, memorabilia, and reference files of the College of Human Sciences and its internal departments. Materials document the administrations of Deans Margaret Sandels, Hortense Glenn, Margaret Sitton, and Penny Ralston of the College of Human Sciences and its predecessor organizations.
The Florida State University (FSU) President's Executive Committee Minutes consist of agendas, memoranda, minutes, reports, and other attachments documenting the work of this organization during the early 1970s. Some of the topics frequently discussed were academic problems of minority students, student health services, visits by Florida legislators, student residence hall issues, drug abuse and drug education, and parking and traffic regulations. James Stanley Marshall was FSU President at this time. These records document FSU campus governance and activities in the early 1970s. Materials are arranged chronologically.
The Florida State University Student Government Association (SGA) Records contain materials documenting the Student Government Association's activities. Materials include appointment records, memos, meeting minutes and agendas, invitations, and other records documenting the operations and activities of the association, its executive and legislative officers, student clubs, agencies, and committees.
The John MacKay Shaw Collection consists of the Childhood in Poetry Collection and other materials he collected that relate to the six themes that are evident throughout the Collection: bibliography, biography, children, collecting, publishing, and writing. These other materials include articles, audiovisual materials, biographical materials, catalogs, correspondence, literary materials, notes, photographs, programs, and publications documenting his personal, business, and collecting activities.
- Minutes 6
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 5
- Photographs 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 3
- Programs 3
- Drawing 2
- Legal documents. 2
- Maps 2
- Newsletters 2
- Notebooks. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Advertising fliers 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Autographs. 1
- Bibliography 1 ∧ less
- Sliger, Bernard F. 2
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey, 1836-1907. 1
- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953 1
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 1
- Blue Ridge Institute for Southern Community Service Executives 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 1
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 1
- Buell, Bradley 1
- Burns, Robert, 1759-1796 1
- Carleton, William, 1794-1869 1
- Carman, Bliss, 1861-1929 1
- Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898 1
- Cory, Fanny Y 1
- Cowper, William, 1731-1800 1
- Daly, T. A. (Thomas Augustine), 1871-1948 1
- Dalziel, George, 1815-1902 1
- De La Mare, Walter, 1873-1956 1 ∧ less