Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection includes the proceedings of the annual Blue Ridge Institute, presentations that were not part of the proceedings but were presented at the Institute, programs, invitations, invitation lists, correspondence, background material, photographs and various related materials, including audio tapes and video tapes.
Minutes of the Florida State University Faculty Senate and its predecessor organizations, including reports of standing committees, special committees, and sub-committees.
The collection consists of minutes from General Faculty meetings, recommendations of candidates for graduation, related memoranda, and faculty members' obituaries. The collection will be of interest to those researching issues of broad concern to the University in the time period covered, which includes the transition period of Florida State College for Women to the Florida State University.
The collection contains memorabilia and ephemera, including a scrapbook and photo album, related to FSCW.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
This collection contains business records, publications, correspondence and manuscripts created and maintained by the Tallahassee Genealogical Society (TGS). The format of the records are in paper, book and digital format.
- Manuscripts 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 3
- Programs 3
- Florida State University--Constitution 2
- Legal documents. 2
- Photographs 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Account books 1
- Advertising fliers 1
- Art 1
- Articles 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Biographical citations 1
- Biography 1 + ∧ less
- Bellamy, Raymond F. (Raymond Flavius) 3
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 3
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 3
- Florida State College for Women 3
- Moore, Coyle E. 3
- Sandels, Margaret Rector, 1888-1973 3
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 2
- Carothers, Milton W., 1899-1980 2
- Champion, John E., 1922-2002 2
- D'Alemberte, Talbot 2
- Dodd, William George, 1874-1963 2
- Dorman, Olivia 2
- Doyle, S.R. (Simeon Robert), 1881-1943 2
- Hogarth, Charles P.(Charles Pinckney), 1911- 2
- Irish, Marian Doris 2
- Kellum, John Gabriel 2
- Liddell, Anna Forbes, 1891-1979 2
- Longmire, Rowena 2
- Opperman, Ella Scoble, 1873-1969 2
- Phi Beta Kappa 2 + ∧ less