Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Clara Mae Shepherd Scrapbook contains newspaper clippings, programs, and other ephemera related to her years as a student at Florida State College for Women.
The items in the Janet MacGowan West Collection contain a scrapbook related to her years as a student at Florida State College for Women as well as miscellaneous items including correspondence, a luggage tag, and newspaper clippings.
The Mary Alice Hunt Collection includes materials related to her years as a student and alumnae at Florida State College for Women / Florida State University, and later items related to her professional career as a librarian and library science professor. The collection includes a student notebooks, photographs, and ephemeral items.
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
The Olga Larson Collection contains items related to her years as a student and a mathematics professor at Florida State College for Women including correspondences, certificates, and personal documents.
- Envelopes (Stationery) 5
- Invitation cards. 5
- Photographs 5
- Postcards. 5
- Receipts 5
- Florida State University Reservation (Fla.) 4
- Lists. 4
- Notes. 4
- Schedules 4
- Advertising fliers 3
- Bulletins 3
- Certificates 3
- Checks. 3
- Labels. 3 + ∧ less
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 5
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 3
- Even Team (Sports Team) 3
- Florida State College for Women--Sports 3
- Longmire, Rowena 3
- Salley, Nathaniel Moss 3
- Autrey, Betty 2
- Autrey, Elizabeth 2
- Blackwell, Gordon W. (Gordon Williams), 1911-2004 2
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 2
- F Club 2
- Florida Flambeau 2
- Florida State University. Flying High Circus 2
- Kurz, Herman, 1886-1965 2
- Montgomery, Katherine W. (Katherine Williams), 1894-1958 2
- Parkhill, Martha Page 2
- Phi Beta Kappa 2
- Physical Education Department 2
- Richardson, Louise 2 + ∧ less