Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
17th-20th Century Correspondence and Documents
Allen Morris Papers
Cinema Corporation of America Collection
The Cinema Corporation of America Collection documents the history of this film distribution company, and American producer and director Cecil B. DeMille's role in its founding.
Florida Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs Collection
The Florida Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs, Inc. collection consists of materials, dated 1954 to 1964, including correspondence, bulletins, by-laws, flyers, scrapbooks, minutes of meetings, and other records of this organization. Also included within the collection are items related to the Tallahassee Business and Professional Women's Club and the International Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs.
James Velma Keen Papers
Correspondence, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, photographs, and speeches documenting the career of attorney, Florida legislator, educator, and businessman James Velma Keen, from 1926 when he began practicing law in Sarasota, Florida, until his death in Tallahassee, Florida, in March 1963.
John MacKay Shaw Collection
The John MacKay Shaw Collection consists of the Childhood in Poetry Collection and other materials he collected that relate to the six themes that are evident throughout the Collection: bibliography, biography, children, collecting, publishing, and writing. These other materials include articles, audiovisual materials, biographical materials, catalogs, correspondence, literary materials, notes, photographs, programs, and publications documenting his personal, business, and collecting activities.
Laurence Campbell Papers
Materials documenting Laurence Campbell's early professional and teaching career in journalism before becoming Dean of Florida State University (FSU)'s School of Journalism; administrative and professional materials covering the operations of and activities sponsored by the School of Journalism during his years as FSU Dean; professional materials related to his later work as head of FSU's Department of Educational Foundations and Professor of English Education, and high school journalism periodicals and monographs germane to his career.
Mode L. Stone Collection
Items belonging to FSU professor (1946-1973) and Dean of Education (1956-1967). Items include correspondence, programs, booklets, photographs, slides and personal papers.
Publications, newsletters, correspondence and textile donated by Martha Tilden nee Taylor. Collection includes items belonging to and about her mother Elizabeth Taylor nee Byrd (FSCW 1926) and her daughter Evelyn Elizabeth Tilden (FSU 1994) as well as correspondence from several FSCW students to her father-in-law, Robert Tilden. The correspondences authored by Dottie or "DB" to Robert Tilden, could possibly be class of 1928 student, Doris Maye Bartlett from Winter Haven, Florida.
- Correspondence 8
- Photographs 7
- Advertising fliers 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 6
- Manuscripts 6
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 5
- Programs 5
- Bibliography 3
- Financial Records 3
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Poetry 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Advertising 2
- Autographs. 2
- Civil War in Florida, 1861-1865 2
- Contemporary Florida, 1960- 2
- Depression and the New Deal Years in Florida, 1930-1941 2
- Economics and Society: Post-Civil War Florida, 1865-1913 2
- Education--Florida 2 + ∧ less
- French 1
- Italian 1
- Florida. Legislature. House of Representatives. 2
- Adams, Alto 1
- Adams, Arthur S. (Arthur Stanton), 1896-1980 1
- Adams, Tom, 1917- 1
- Aldrich, Thomas Bailey, 1836-1907. 1
- Alexander, George, Sir, 1858-1918 1
- Appleton, Nathan, 1843-1906 1
- Ball, Virginia 1
- Barton, Bernard, 1784-1849 1
- Belloc, Hilaire, 1870-1953 1
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828 1
- Blake, William, 1757-1827 1
- Boyce, Eugene Maxwell 1
- Brewton, John Edmund, 1898-1982 1
- Brisbane, Arthur, 1864-1936 1
- Broward, Napoleon Bonaparte, 1857-1910. 1
- Browning, Elizabeth Barrett, 1806-1861 1
- Browning, Robert, 1812-1889 1
- Bryant, Farris, 1914-2002 1
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 1 + ∧ less