Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Hemlock Society of Florida, Inc. is an independent, non-profit 501(c)(4) right-to-die organization registered within the State of Florida. This collection includes various publications from the Hemlock Society of Florida and U.S. Hemlock Society papers, also newsletters, newspaper clippings, correspondence, meeting notes, court cases and documents.
Videotapes of lecture series presented at the Florida State University College of Law to honor the memory of Mason Ladd, the founding dean of the law school.
Lectures, debates, forums held at the Florida State University College of Law.
Lecture series celebrating the establishment of the Tobias Simon endowed chair at the College of Law, presented January-April, 1989.
- Repository: FSU College of Law Research Center X
- Lectures. 3
- Videocassettes. 3
- B.K. Roberts Hall (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1
- Civil rights. 1
- Florida State University. Law Wives 1
- Florida State University. College of Law 2
- Florida State University. College of Law Archives 2
- Bell, Derrick A. 1
- Dorsen, Norman 1
- Florida State University. College of Law. 1