Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 2406
Two identical photo books that include snapshots around campus of buildings and student life. Appears to be professionally produced, attributed to "Adams Studio Tallahassee, FL". Photos have been mounted onto fabric pages in the book.
Bound minutes: 1968-1973 Minutes, agendas and correspondence 1947-1950
Research materials and correspondence used by FSU faculty member Adeline W. WIlkes in writing biographical materials about Dr. Doris Clack.
Two prints of Walt Whitman advertisements from 1889 and 1855.
This collection relates to Charles Aiken who served in the U.S. Army Air Corps in the European Theater of Operation during World War Two. This collection contains a newspaper clipping and an oral history transcript.
Weekly AFROTC Cadet Bulletin
Program from the Alabama VS. Florida State football game on September 23rd, 1967
Assorted genealogical papers related to former Seminary West of the Suwannee, Florida State College and Florida Female College President (1897-1909), Albert A. Murphree. Includes some copies of photographs.
This collection contains ten boxes of reel-to-reel recordings, mostly of Albert Tipton, including recitals and rehearsals as well as a few commercial recordings. Some of the reels are in poor condition.
List of tapes in the Albert Tipton Reel-to-Reel Collection
The Gilchrist Papers are comprised of the official papers of Albert Waller Gilchrist, 20th Governor of Florida, as well as newspaper articles, military and state official documents, items pertaining to the naming of Gilchrist County, materials regarding educational institutions including Carolina Military Institute and West Point, personal correspondence, genealogical research, and papers pertaining to Gilchrist's estate and will.
Also known as MSS 0-125.
46 original drawings used as illustrations for Sea of Cortez by John Steinbeck and Edward Ricketts, 1941.
This collection consists of an oral history interview transcript of Aldo Busot, who lived in Cuba during World War II.
Alec Rackowe manuscripts for "The Slope of Love," "Summertime," and "Take Me to Hollywood." Also included in the collection are several letters from Rackowe's editor at The American Magazine.
Personal items of Florida State College for Women student Alice Nicholson (BS, Education, 1927). Items include photographs and a painting from her years at FSCW, as well as later Florida and LeRoy Collins related memorabilia. (See box list.)
Online Copies Available
Select materials from this collection have been digitized and are available through the FSU Digital Library as part of a larger photograph collection.
Includes small press and alternative publications, with a focus on content related to everyday experiences and societal norms. Publishers include Alternative Comics, Fantagraphics Books, Slave Labor Graphics, Vertigo Comics, and independently produced zines, as well as Dark Horse Comics, DC Comics, Image Comics, Oni Press, and Marvel Comics.
Local histories, genealogical research, printed agendas, and notes regarding the Thomas Armstrong Caldecott family.
Note to researchers: This collection is in process, and portions remain unavailable to researchers at this time. Please contact FSU Libraries Special Collections & Archives for more information.
This collection relates to Allen Jere Tillery who served with the United States Marine Corps in the 22nd Marine Regiment, 6th Marine Division, in the Pacific Theater at the battles for Kwajalein, Eniwetok, Guam, and Tinian. This collection includes a published memoir of Tillery's time in service: Well and Smartly Done: a remembrance of war 1943-1945.
Saul Alpern’s oral history transcript describes in detail his experiences growing up in Romania before World War II, the beginning of the war, listening to Adolf Hitler on the radio, life in labor camps, forced marches, hiding during the war, anti-Semitism, liberation, Zionist youth organizations, and his memoir.
1x Birthday plaque, 1x biographical book, sunshine newsleter unknown date, newspaper clippings, photographs, Roster ('57-'58), Scrapbooks: '58, '54, '57 (scrapboox and bios x2), 2x best pledge award paddles, '54, '48, '36-'37, '37-'38, '47, '62, incomplete "family scrapbook", national convention books x2 ('55 and '57, '59-'61, '58, '56-'57, '66, '59. Photos: '66-'67, '62-'63, '58-'59, '64-'65, '69-'70, '71.
Alpha Xi Delta Photos
- FSU Special Collections & Archives 2368
- Allen Music Library Special Collections 28
- The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art Archives 4
- FSU College of Law Research Center 4
- The John A. Degen Resource Room at FSU 2
- Florida State University Libraries. Manuscripts Collections 525
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage & University Archives 347
- World War, 1939-1945 327
- Correspondence 136
- Photographs 126
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 119
- Manuscripts 114
- Programs 101
- World War, 1939-1945--Personal narratives, American 99
- World War, 1939-1945--Germany 93
- World War, 1939-1945--United States 89
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 70
- Pamphlets 64
- United States. Army--Military life 61
- United States. Army--History 60
- United States. Army Ground Forces 58
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Italy 58
- Scrapbooks 53
- Invitation cards. 52
- Reports 47 + ∧ less
- English 2395
- French 17
- German 9
- Italian 4
- Japanese 4
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Russian 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Latin 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Akkadian 1
- Chinese 1
- Egyptian (Ancient) 1
- Greek, Ancient (to 1453) 1
- Hebrew 1
- Sumerian 1
- Undetermined 1 + ∧ less
- Florida State College for Women 152
- Florida State University Libraries. Heritage Protocol & University Archives 149
- United States. Army. European Theater of Operations 86
- United States. Army 74
- United States. Army Air Forces 51
- United States. Navy 38
- Confederate States of America 35
- Conradi, Edward, 1869-1944 29
- Florida Flambeau 24
- Florida. Governor 24
- University of Florida 24
- Campbell, Doak S. (Doak Sheridan), 1888-1973. 22
- F Club 21
- Florida State College for Women--Sports 21
- American Red Cross 20
- Collins, LeRoy 19
- Florida State University. Flying High Circus 18
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 18
- Florida State University 17
- Florida State University. Artist Series 17 + ∧ less